Impossible Creatures is a 3-D real-time strategy game that pits the player against an evil villain in an action-packed campaign across a chain of remote and diverse islands. Using Earth's most formidable animals as building blocks, the player creates an army of unique, mutant monsters in a desperate struggle to protect an unsuspecting world from a horrible fate.
- 15 new base insects and animals that can be combined to create a vast number of mutant creatures, the results of which are limited only by players'
- 9 new abilities for army strategy enhancement and further tactic definition.
- New environments and Multiplayer Maps.
- Increase your tactics and strategies through many new gameplay enhancements that build on the existing features in "Impossible Creatures".
Changes in this version:
- Size 1 ant / rat problem fixed, they don't smurf now.
- Coal/Electricity Conversion bug fixed
- You can no longer spawn henchmen at enemy workshops.
The patch also includes several balance fixes.
More articles about Impossible Creatures