Over the Internet, gamers will experience a revolution in online gameplay: for the first time in gaming, players can play from a third-person perspective against others playing in first person. In third-person perspective, play as a SHADOWNET spy achieving Third Echelon's objectives as you infiltrate hostile ground. From a first-person point of view, play as an ARGUS mercenary, tracking and eliminating the intruding SHADOWNET spies. This innovation in perspectives allows the online game to create an incredible tension totally new to gaming. With an offline story as compelling as the original Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® and a revolutionary online component, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Pandora Tomorrow is one of the most anticipated games of 2004.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Pandora Tomorrow centers on the story of Sam Fisher, a lone operative waging a one-man war against an Indonesian terrorist network. Empowered with the Fifth Freedom – the right to spy, steal, destroy and assassinate to protect his country – Fisher embarks on a mission that will take him to the farthest corners of the globe and into the shadowy world of international espionage, where he encounters numerous threats and faces the question, "Whom can you trust?"
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow Multiplayer Demo features
- Mount Hospital level.
- Neutralization game mode: Shadownet spies must find hazardous units and neutralize them. Mercenaries must protect these units even if it means eradicate the intruders.
- Default gadgets are available:
- Spies: smoke grenades, chaff grenades, sticky cameras, alarm snares.
- Mercenaries: Frag grenades, tazer, mines, spy traps.
- Parameters: 10 minutes length games, limited respawns for both Shadownet spies (4) and Argus mercenaries (3), 10 seconds respawn length.
- A configuration test when launching the game