At the heart of the game will be this combination of fantastic new technologies coupled with the deep, dark, gritty Warhammer background and some extremely innovative player and character development within an online RPG.
- A custom built Massively Multiplayer render engine that delivers an incredible graphic environment. The game pitches players into a grim and gritty realisation of the Warhammer world and propels them headlong into a game of dark horror and adventure.
- Zone-less environment with fully dynamic loading, seasons, climate and fully dynamic weather.
- Innovative character development that delivers exciting narrative gameplay. Players choose their own fate, as 'good' and 'evil' are simply relative terms.
- A unique skill based magic system that gives every player the ability to practice spell-casting.
- Vast urban dungeons. The landscape of Warhammer Online includes the great cities of the Reikland – Marienburg, Altdorf and Nuln - with hundreds of locations, characters and quests.
- At the core of game is a skills and careers system that encourages players to progress through the world and develop their characters in a unique, biographical and highly Warhammer way – Rat Catcher, Beggar, Thief!
- Player versus player combat is integrated into the game through the same career system. High-level careers are mutually antagonistic and so if you choose to become a Bounty Hunter you will become PvP to Outlaws and vice versa!