Will you be an evil or benevolent deity? That's the choice players must make upon returning to a warring land in Black & White 2. Like its wildly successful predecessor, Black & White, the sequel is all about moral choices. The land, however, has transformed itself. The inhabitants of this breathtaking 3D world have lost their innocence. They're technically savvy and they believe in one god. They are also looking for converts from other tribes.
As players enter this warring world will they make tribes coexist peacefully, encouraging villages and towns to grow into metropolises, or prompt them to inflict their will upon others by creating and commanding large armies that seek to dominate and conquer?
Creatures in the game have grown too. They can learn strategies, master new abilities and skills, lead armies into battle and be a player's ultimate unit.
The world is more highly developed now with new weapons and technology. Every choice a player makes will have an impact. Each action and inaction prompts obvious changes to buildings, flora and/or fauna all morphing to reflect the player's personality.
- Ability to wage war or secure peace New Epic Miracles including Earthquake, which rips the world apart, and volcanoes, which rise out of the ground creating rivers of lava.
- The game environment changes based on the player's personality.
- Multiple trainable creatures including the Ape, Cow, & Lion; and the five tribes Of Aztec, Greek, Egyptian, Japanese and Norse.
- Weapons and technology that players can create including archers, swordsmen, siege weapons and walls which the player can paint down in any design they wish. Controllable armies
- Ability to create settlements that as well as including housing, crops, and impressive buildings, also includes structures based on your alignment, like fountains and beautiful gardens if you're Good, or stocks and guillotines if you are Evil.
- Multiple tools with which players can teach creatures new tricks, including: sticks, whips, feathers or tools the player creates.
- Weather systems such as: rain, snow, mists and fog.
- Journey through 10 lands homing each of the 5 tribes.
More articles about Black & White 2