At the dawn of the 22nd century the conquest of space and the colonization of the solar system is being monopolized by several huge and ambitious megacorporations. Although extremely delicate and vulnerable, a balance is maintained by these companies. It has now been 60 years since the terrible catastrophe that befell Noah's Ark, the first colony ship of mankind.
At the very edge of the solar system the companies make a discovery which will shift the technological advantage and upset the balance. And so a new conflict is born: "The Jupiter Incident". You are Marcus Cromwell, a young but already famous captain. With your legendary spaceship Stiletto you find yourself in the middle of the conflict.
- Epic campaign with 6 Episodes and more than 30 thrilling missions
- Powered by Mithis’ unique Black Sun 3D engine
- Spectacular real-time battles with breathtaking motion picture quality
- Control up to 10 extremely detailed, customizable spaceships from basic to simulation level
- Diverse mission types: espionage, fight, stealth, sabotage, rescue, science, etc.
- NPCs and crew with improving skills
- 6 different alien species with race-specific tactics
- More than 50 unique characters
- More than 100 different weapons and developments
- 30 alien spaceships
- More than 100 planets in 20 solar systems
- Flexible starmap system: animated map objects, light flares, etc.
- Zoom in on every planet, moon, comet, asteroid field, etc. in fully 3D environment
- Planet movement based on real physics
More articles about Nexus: The Jupiter Incident