The King Of Fighters is one of the most popular fighting game series in video games since its inception in 1994, and "KOF: Maximum Impact" will truly be one of the most revolutionary chapters in this franchise’s storied history. The launch of "KOF: Maximum Impact" represents the first time a TThe King Of Fighters game will be in 3D!
"KOF: Maximum Impact" will feature the most popular KOF characters such as Terry Bogard and Kyo Kusanagi all rendered in 3D. The game will also feature several brand new characters to the franchise and a wide assortment of detailed battlegrounds and fighting maneuvers.
“The King Of Fighters franchise is one of the anchor franchises of the SNK product line,” said Ben Herman, SNK NEOGEO USA CONSUMER CORPORATION President. “We’re confident that KOF fans worldwide will be very excited about this great evolution for the series.”
Here it is, the first ever 3D version of the most popular fighting franchise in history, The King of Fighters Maximum Impact. Gamers from around the world will be able to finally play as their favorite SNK character in full 3D with beautifully rendered backgrounds and full flowing animation.
The annual King of Fighters tournament is set to begin in one week. As the gala festivities begin, turf wars are breaking out among the underworld street gangs. The conflict is so severe that it threatens to drag the participants of the KOF tournament into the fray. The honor and tradition of the tournament is at stake. The gangs must be stopped at all costs.
- First ever 3D KOF title, developed specifically for the PlayStation® 2
- Five exciting modes of play featuring Story Mode, VS Battle, Survival, Practice and Training
- A total of 24 incredible SNK characters featuring 14 returning favorites mixed with 6 all new to the franchise and 4 hidden bonus characters
- Enhanced character movement including the all new sideways feature and 4 different jump moves
- Spectacular combo moves specific to each character to inflict massive damage
- Attack your opponent and send them airborne with the new Knock Back Attach feature
More articles about King Of Fighters: Maximum Impact