- Total Punch Control: New analog controls give gamers precise control over their offensive arsenal.
- Total Defensive Control: An all new analog defense system emphasizes finesse and body control.
- Deep Career Mode: In-depth create-a-boxer and career modes let players create themselves in the game and work their way up the ranks from chump to champ.
- Realistic Boxing Violence: Physics-based action assures no two knockdowns will ever be alike.
- Customizable Ring Entrances: Assemble an entourage, choose your theme music, select your pyrotechnics, and set the tone for the fight to follow.
- Kings of the Ring: All the biggest and baddest boxers, from today's contenders like Roy Jones Jr., Shane Moseley, and Lennox Lewis, to all-time greats like Ali, Frazier, Sugar Ray Leonard and more.
EA SPORTS Fight Night 2004 is slated to ship in Spring 2004.
More articles about Fight Night 2004