This groundbreaking seal of approval will see all 12 Zurich Premiership teams, logos, crests, and official sponsors, incorporated into the game. Alongside Premier Rugby, the game has been developed in conjunction with League National de Rugby, who have a parallel agreement covering France.
Jon Varney, Commercial Director of Premier Rugby said: "Pro Rugby Manager is a groundbreaking title that has impressed us with its incredible graphics, team management engine and insightful and in-depth gameplay. We are delighted to offer our support and license to Digital Jesters and developer Cyanide Studios who have demonstrated their enthusiasm and commitment to rugby."
Leo Zullo, Marketing Director for Digital Jesters said: "Receiving the Premier Rugby license is an amazing win for Digital Jesters and Cyanide Studios as it sets Pro Rugby Manager apart from the competition identifying it as a major title in the world of rugby. Gamers and rugby fans can now become their very own Rob Andrew or Nigel Melville and manage their favourite 12 top clubs and players in the premiership."
He added: "This license coupled with a host of new features and pioneering 3D effects will make this the best management game in its field when it is released the day before the finale of the 6 Nations."
Pro Rugby Manager is being published by Digital Jesters and developed by Cyanide Studios will be available on PC on March 26th 2004, priced £34.99.
Pro Rugby Manager 2004 Features:
- Major Competition:
- Participate in all the major competitions
- Choose from over 100 Clubs and 50 National teams (France, UK, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, South Africa, Australia, and many more)
- 14 Stadiums:
- Experience 14 different 3D stadiums
- Management Aspects:
- Feel the intense real-life pressures of a manager with key decisions such as the hiring and firing of players to improve the status of your team.
- Train, hone and develop key individuals with rigorous set-up training programs and unleash their full potential on the pitch.
- Give instructions as the game progresses in real-time such as substitutions to tired, injured or under performing players that will affect the outcome of the game.
- Manage staff and balance the books for the board to maximise profits for your team.
- Realistic tactics and strategies:
- Select your starting 15, assign tactics and strategies and watch them carry it out. Delve further and come up with your own advanced strategies that promise to deliver limitless tactical gameplay possibilities.
- Weather Effects:
- Weather will affect match conditions throwing curve balls into your tactics, strategies and crowd turn out that will affect profits and the way your game will played out.
- Realistic and fluid animations
- Motion captured players allow for realistic animations and immersion into the bone-crushing thrills of Rugby.
- Multiplayer functions
- Play with up to 2 players in real-time Online (Gamespy) or LAN. Set up leagues Online or LAN over multiple seasons for up to 100 players and watch your progress unfold in style with a Worldwide Online ladder system.
Pro Rugby Manager will be available on PC on March 26th 2004, priced £34.99.
More articles about Pro Rugby Manager 2004