In the near future time-travel has been invented. Travel companies are quick to offer once in a lifetime vacations to the rich few. Time-Safari Inc. offer the opportunity to go back to the Jurassic period and go hunting for dinosaurs that make T-Rex look like a cute little puppy. There are three rules that you must obey if you want to participate. Don’t change anything in the past, don’t leave anything behind and don’t bring anything back. Unfortunately someone screwed up…
A sequence of time ripples begins to mutate a major U.S. city and a new evolutionary timeline is born…bringing along with it a whole menagerie of mutated and horrifying creatures that could have been. You play Travis Ryer, the man who must solve the mystery and sort out the mess that might just mean the end of human existence. Time is definitely not on your side.
A Sound of Thunder is an innovative, edge of your seat, 3D action adventure, in a world that you won’t recognize…your own.
- Based on the upcoming multi-million dollar movie A SOUND OF THUNDER
- Unique ‘Time Wave’ feature that alters levels and forces gamers to rethink tactics
- Nail biting single player Story mode. Solve puzzles, manipulate items, interact with other characters and blast mutant creatures and plants
- Co-operative multiplayer – two players can solve puzzles and fight even nastier beasts together
- The ultimate multiplayer blast-fest - Deathmatch arena multiplayer with up to four linked friends and only one cartridge
- Witness ‘bullet-time’ on the Game Boy Advance. Time freeze disruptor weapon allows enemies to be frozen. Watch your enemy slow down…and then take them out
- Large mutated dinosaurs and creatures such as wolf-crocs, spider-cats, stag-dragons and snake-apes that materialize and attack in large numbers
- Explore richly detailed interior and exterior city environments that gradually get taken over by mutant growth and damage as the game progresses
- Cool weaponry including Assault Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Stun Prod and Electroblast.
- Commandeer all terrain vehicles to search areas impassable by foot. In Co-op mode, one player shoots while the other drives