Set in Indonesia in the near future, Joint Ops is set to be one of the largest multiplayer FPS games ever released. Developed using NovaLogic’s enhanced Black Hawk engine, with superior multiplayer technology, gamers will experience the smoothest 150+ player games ever played, even with a 56K connection.
In Joint Ops gamers will join the ferocious struggle between Joint Operations Forces and Indonesian Rebels, where team work is essential for survival and ultimate victory!
- Explosive 150 + player games! Play in games of over 150* players online via NovaWorld®, or host up to 32 player games online or over a LAN.
- 29 Land, Sea & Air Drivable Vehicles – Cut through the water in a Mark V boat, rain hell fire from above, while piloting an AH-6 Little Bird, or smash the domineering Stryker through enemy territory and a lot more!
- Take out the enemy & defend with valor with 35 modern-day weapons! Deliver a deadly long range message with a shoulder fired Stinger missile, or kick-ass at close range with the M4 rifle with optional M203 grenade launcher.
- HUGE unprecedented jungle environments! Wage war across maps that span up to 64KM2, with viewing distances up to 1KM
- 5 Classes to Choose From – Fight as a Rifleman, Engineer, Gunner, Medic or Sniper.
Joint Ops, for the PC, will be in stores early summer, 2004. For more information on the game visit the Joint Ops web site: www.jointopsthegame.com .