NOTE: Old saved games and replays does not work with this patch.
- When joining a multiplayer game and the change the nation or teams, they does not "jump" anymore.
- "New Map" option bug in Map Editor now fixed.
- Problem in (02)between_two_islands.map map fixed
- New version of 3D Engine:
- Units are affected by lighting and have specular lighting.
- Scenarios now uses more vivid colors. The community asked for this feature.
- 3D engine is 10% faster with units with no lighting. To turn off Units lighting you have to choose low quality in "Objects quality" from Options Menu and restart the game.
- Major improvements in Pathfining.
- Now you can change the destination aiport for airplanes. If you have airplanes selected and right click on an aiport, the plane will go to that airport. If the aiport is full, the plane will choose another one.
- Security Improvement: If a player changes units values file, he won't be able to join a multiplayer game, he will be kicked before joining the game.
- Version shown in upper left corner.
- Now you can TAB between fields when creating an account.
- You can activate several options using double mouse click.
- In Server Ladder, when selecting a player in player info, you can see the points in his/her account.
The 1.01c patch fixes a problem in games with AI players in multiplayer games on the server. Other enhancements: security has been improved to avoid
overload in ports used by the game; the server address can be either an IP or a domain name; rebalancing of some unit stats.
More articles about War Times