- Play as Shrek and 10 of his friends-Players can even take the role of new characters not seen in the "Shrek 2" movie.
- Visit locations from the movie and beyond-Includes all-new action like "Walking the Path" and the "Dwarven Mines."
- Switch between four characters-Players can use each character's unique skills to help them accomplish a mission such as Shrek's ogre strength to lift heavy objects, Donkey's burro kick to open doors and locked gates, or Princess Fiona's ability to slow time to beat up the bad guys more effectively.
- Embark on a multiplayer adventure-Four-player mode allows up to three people to join in without stopping gameplay.
- Experience "Hero Time"-Special mini quests highlight certain characters alone, giving them their own time to shine.
- Laugh while you play -Fans can enjoy hilarious dialogue and funny gags through 12 hours of adventurous gameplay.
More articles about Shrek 2