- The third game in the highly successful Conflict series.
- Fourteen enormous missions will take players deep into the Vietnamese jungle, through small villages, into ruined temples, and down Viet Cong tunnel complexes.
- Fully deformable environments that players can use against the enemy or that the enemy can use against them. Splinter vehicles apart, shoot out lights, collapse buildings whatever it takes to survive!
- Use performance-based points after each mission to develop your characters in 12 skill categories such as Sniper, Medic, Demolitions and Leadership.
- A revitalized control scheme allows context sensitive commands such as giving covering fire and flanking enemies.
- An era-specific arsenal of over 20 weapons including assault rifles, mortars, .50 caliber machine guns and the ability to call in napalm air strikes.
- A wide range of vehicles puts your squad behind the wheel of APCs, Jeeps, tanks, helicopters and river boats.
- Paranoia inducing AI with enemies that set booby traps, strike from hidden areas, and coordinate their attacks in an environment that they are the masters of.
More articles about Conflict: Vietnam