The main features of the game are:
- Rich, original fantasy world, inhabited by fifteen races and nations, each with its own history, unique magic, political and economical systems.
- Armies of up to 20000 fully polygonal creatures (infantry, cavalry, various monsters and magicians) clash in epic battles on huge (4 square km) 3D maps.
- Reserves can be engaged in action depending on the current situation and strategic disposition. Sizes of field armies are limited only by economic potential of struggling sides.
- Each creature on the battlefield possesses a set of parameters and traits, based on complex RPGlike rules, unprecedented for mass strategy games.
- The process of army creation allows not only choosing from pre-designed units, but also customizing them with 50+ weapons and 30+ armors and shields. The player can also adjust the number and experience of soldiers in each unit.
- More than 100 spells and rituals will help players at strategic and tactical levels.
- Siege, assault and defense of cities and castles using magic and various siege devices (assault ladders, siege towers and artillery, undermining, etc.).
- Preparations for battle will allow players to construct field fortifications, arrange ambushes and traps.
- Economical (production, trade, taxes) and political management can be delegated to AIcontrolled advisors.
- Key characters, both friends and enemies, have their own motivations, goals and methods. This will create a unique, unpredictable plot.
The game is to be released for the PC platform in spring 2005.