Completely redesigned for next-gen console players, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3 for Nintendo Game CubeTM gives players the opportunity to command an elite, four-man international anti-terrorist squad, and features the trademark realism of the Clancy games, immediate, immersive close-quarters action, state of the art in-game cinematics, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®-quality graphics and a nail-biting plot ripped from today's headlines.
In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3 for the Nintendo Game CubeTM, the first title in the wildly popular series for next-generation consoles, players lead an elite team of multinational counter-terrorist operatives in 15 intense missions against deadly, intelligent foes. When a terrorist plot threatens to tilt the balance of peace between the United States and Saudi Arabia, Team RAINBOW is the only answer. In locations around the world, from Europe to the United States to South America, execute Team RAINBOW's missions with deadly force and precise tactics in order to protect the innocent and ensure peace.
Key Game Features
- Immersive storyline with spectacular events that directly affect gameplay
- Split-screen mode for offline 2-player collaboration
- Give commands to your team-mates with the Quick Order Interface.
- Squad-based, action-oriented gameplay keeps the excitement flowing – lead an international team of 4 elite operatives, each with their own look and personality
- Movie-quality cinematics enhance the immersion in the world of Team RAINBOW
- Incredible graphics and lighting effects
- Trademark Tom Clancy realism
More articles about Rainbow Six 3