Part hard-boiled crime story, part paranoid espionage thriller, 100 Bullets follows what happens when people from all walks of life meet Agent Graves, a mysterious figure who offers his "clients" the opportunity of a lifetime: an attaché case containing the proof, the gun, and the carte blanche immunity to exact revenge on a person who's done them an irrevocable wrong. But who is Agent Graves? An emissary from an unknown government bureau? A rich man getting his kicks from granting people a personal justice where the judicial system has failed? Or is there something more sinister at work, a hidden framework that links his clients' personal dramas in a twisted game of shadowy conspiracies?
- Original story and script from the creator of the 100 Bullets universe, Brian Azzarello (DC Comics' lead writer for both Batman and Superman)
- Art direction by Eduardo Risso, the award-winning artist of the 100 Bullets comic series
- Hollywood-esque action and gameplay, including multiple weapons, hostage taking, melee, and fully interactive environments
- Play through the game as two characters, Cole Burns and Snow Falls, intertwining good, bad, and revenge
- Travel from Atlantic City to LA to Paris to the Underworld of NYC
- Announcing a breakthrough gameplay feature that blows away "Bullet time" at the 2004 E3
- The series has won numerous comic book industry awards, including: Harvey Awards for Best Writer, Best Artist, and Best Continuing Series; and Eisner Awards for Best Continuing Series, Best Penciller, and Best Cover Artist.
- Gear Magazine called 100 Bullets "the latest comic sensation," while Entertainment Weekly gave the series an A-, stating it's a "revenge fantasy turned into a hard boiled comic book."
- 100 Bullets the game is written by Brian Azzurello and will introduce a new character, "Snow Falls," to the 100 Bullets universe, drawn by the series artist Eduardo Rizzo