This update includes all the fixes in the 1.1 update and the following additions: 1.2.1 (Savegame patch)
- Checkpoint save in singleplayer campaign.
- Singleplayer ingame pause (default P).
- General command delay (default Left Windows).
- Move to last minimap alert (default M).
- Ability to disable computer players in multiplayer games (cycle through the teams to "No Computer").
- New console command: net.join [password] (can even join games only announced local (bypassing GameSpy)).
- New console command: net.status (to see who is lagging etc).
- Bigger, more readable console font (mostly for chat messages).
- Server list join confusion fixed.
- Zonealarm/norton firewalls no longer cause lockups when the game is accessing the net.
- Hosting failed detection, port setup described ingame.
- New infiltrator definition: infiltrated family can't overrule commands being executed by the infiltrating family.
- The computer players now starts a little later than the human players.
- Fixed rotation problem when switching directly between vehicles.
More articles about Gangland