They just killed Cash. Now they want to kill him again.
You are a death row inmate that has been sentenced to death by lethal injection, however in a twist of fate, you awake to the sound of your own panicked breath. They gave you your life back. Now, they are going to hunt you down. You must run, hide and fight to survive. If you can stay alive long enough, you may find out who did this to you.
This is a brutal blood sport.
- The power of the Xbox pushes Manhunt's graphics to the edge.
- Totally unique gameplay premise makes you rely on skill and cunning rather than brute force, placing you in the role of the prey in a hunter's game.
- Survive the hellish experience, evading hired killers while searching for the identity of the man who has made you his pawn.
- Fight for your life against packs of vicious hunters, crazed street gangs and some full-blown psychopaths with a taste for blood. It's them or you.
- Sophisticated graphical techniques bring to life the dirt, grime, shadow and slime of the deserted neighborhoods of Carcer City.
- Audio production on a level heretofore unseen in a game. The sound design for Manhunt is central to gameplay. The incredible 3D audio system is completely dynamic, and as a result the player becomes the starring role. Through Xbox headset support hear "The Director" Lionel Starkweather's instructions directly- just like Cash's in-game earpiece. The mic works too, hunters can hear you breathing. Keep quiet or stay dead.
- Dark, moody and deeply immersive soundtrack designed by Rockstar North's acclaimed audio department.
- As the twisted tale of one man's obsession and the lengths he'll go to in fulfilling it, Manhunt's narrative is told through cinematics that show you both Cash's, and The Director's, point of view.
Exclusive Xbox Features
- Enhanced higher resolution textures and models made possible by the power of the Xbox.
- Dolby Digital 5.1 support builds on a revolutionary dynamic audio design.
- Exclusive dual analog control scheme lets you control the action on screen.
- Supports the Xbox Headset providing rich, immersive gameplay.
Exclusive PC Features
- Ultra high-resolution textures and model polygon count increased for the PC's graphic capabilities.
- Expanded surround sound formats replacing headset functionality on the PC: Creative EAX, and DirectSound.
- Mouse and keyboard support as well as fully customizable controls. Integrated PC joypad support, you control it how you want to.
More articles about Manhunt