"BREED," a sci-fi tactical shooter, skillfully blends addictive, accessible, free-roaming gameplay with cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technology. Using both first and third person viewpoints, gamers can take control of a variety of vehicles - from standard ground troops to APCs and drop ships - to do battle with the alien Breed both in orbit and on Earth's surface.
The sheer diversity of weapons, vehicles, and geographical locations allows every mission to offer a refreshingly different challenge. Players can enter an underground bunker on foot, drive their jeep across rough terrain, or pilot fighter crafts down a heavily guarded canyon. The objective is simple: halt the invasion of the Breed and stop the destruction of mankind!
Features for "BREED" include:
- 3D graphics in lush cinematic-quality: first-rate video sequences and amazingly detailed vehicles, weapons, and special effects
- Large arsenal, including assault and sniper rifles, shotguns, grenade and rocket launchers, and plasma slingers
- Variety of vehicles for land, sea, air, and space combat: fighter jets, landing crafts, tanks, jeeps and buggies
- Seamless terrain/orbit transition - battle across space, through the atmosphere and directly on Earth
- A full single-player game with 18 diverse missions
More articles about Breed