Warlords Battlecry III builds upon the well-established Battlecry brand and is set in an unexplored continent in Etheria. New features include 5 unique races, an enhanced hero development system, more than 130 spells over 13 different spheres of magic, along with a new lair system and dozens of shops to explore.
"Warlords Battlecry III is a solid RTS title that adds unique and exciting elements to the genre providing a different gameplay experience with each hero combination," said Trevor Chan, Chief Executive Officer of Enlight. "The series has a solid track record and we are certain that this will be an instance where the follow-up title significantly succeeds its predecessors."
Additional Features in Warlords Battlecry III include:
- Full Map Editor
- Retinues to Accompany Heroes in Battle
- Multiplayer Matching Via Enlight's Multiplayer Matching Service
- Ability to Produce Unique Dragons, Each With Unique Abilities and Characteristics
- High Quality Orchestral Music
- Multiplayer Component via LAN or Online
Warlords Battlecry III is priced at $39.99 and carries a T rating. The title is set to ship in the United Kingdom and across Europe in June. For additional information on this title, visit http://www.enlight.com/wbc3.
More articles about Warlords Battlecry III