Made possible by a sensational new 3D technology, the incredibly detailed graphics allow players to immerse themselves deeply into the action. Alone the comparative sizes of the different dinosaurs is impresssive. However, these giants do not only represent a threat. They can also be used as domestic animals. Of course, it's also a lot of fun to ride into battle on the head of a 14m Apatosaurus...
Another completely new feature is the clear and easyto- use unit management.
The games figures are individuals with strong characters who gain experience and can be promoted to higher positions. The most experienced hero of all becomes chief and determines the strategy for his tribe. This engenders a personal relationship with his subjects, whom he must use wisely in their struggles against giant dinosaurs and enemy tribes, each with specific advantages and disadvantages.
This game creates an atmosphere of adventure eagerness for the fray. The conquest of a hostile environment and the need to fight for survival against enemy tribes allow players to experience this primeval world first hand. A massive conspiracy unfolds...
- Prehistoric parallel world with more than 20 playable worlds and 5 different climatic zones
- Over 50 different types of animals including 40 accurately detailed dinosaurs
- Lavish single-player campaign with 3 completely different types of hero and different tribes, each with specific advantages and disadvantages
- Players can strategically integrate famous people out of history into their people as NPC's
- A clear and easy-to-use unit management system allows players to identify themselves with each of their characters.
- Units can gain experience, grow stronger, acquire new abilities, collect armor and objects and then use them purposefully.
- 3 different LAN and Internet multi-player modes for up to 8 players
More articles about Paraworld