Purge Jihad is an online-only PC computer game. It is a hybrid First-Person-Shooter / Role-Playing-Game set in the near future accounting a war between the diametrically opposed forces of science-fiction (the Order) and fantasy (the Chosen). Technology versus magic. Science versus religion.
Using ESD (Electronic Software Distribution), Purge Jihad is offered in both a free (unregistered) and paid (registered) mode. The free, unregistered trial includes the full game without any time limits but is simply limited to 4 classes. Registered players will have access to all 8 classes.
In a market filled with clones, Purge Jihad establishes itself as one of the most original games. Unique key features including a Prayer System, completely customizable characters, a fully realized RPG system with experience points and character advancements, and support roles that utilizes your character skills.
Online First Person Shooter / Role Playing Game
Customize Characters to Your Tactics
8 Unique Classes
27 Major Skills & 3 Minor Skills
32 Weapons (with Alternate-Firing Modes)
23 Indoor and Large Outdoor Maps
Player Creatable Constructions & Items
Earn and Save Experience Points for the Next Game.
Optional "FPS" Playing Style for New/Casual Players that Starts at Level 11.
Prayer System with Deities: Evod and Mabus.
20 Divine Blesses and 4 Divine Interventions.
Gibs System with Blood Pools, Robotic/Cybernetic debris, and Limb Loss.
Customizable Weapons and Armor Upgrades.
Extensive Voices Messages for All 8 Classes.
- Pushing "Start" now closes the Launcher.
- Invulnerable construction bug fixed.
- UA-12 Drone & Spirit Kami: fixed attacking corpse bug.
- Number of placable Proximity Mines & Fire Traps at one time are now solely limited to your Strength instead of maxing out at 15.
- Fixed overly generous AP healing from constructions and items.
- Charge Station & Shrine: can no longer reactive a Barrier/Ward.
- Snakeblade: damage is now 125.
- Defender: shielding now protects 100% with overloading; improved velocity, range, and size of blade energy wave.
- Phoenix Axe: improved range.
- Proton Blade: knife renamed to Proton Blade; damage increase to be equivalent to Fighter's Magic Mace.
- Energykenesis: fixed damage error on primary; fixed EK detection after Monk's death.
- New crosshair added when using skills and prayers.
- Invulnerability: fixed stunning bug on Razor Matrix & Death Vortexes.
- Deliverer: pulsating damage increased from 100/sec to 200/sec.