Panic strikes River City!
"To the citizens of River City: I hold your high school captive! With my gangs of students and vicious bosses roaming the streets, nobody can stop me now! Meet my demands - or else!"
Slick, the meanest, most powerful gang lord in River City, has issued this ultimatum - and the entire town is powerless in a grip of fear!
Fortunately, Alex and Ryan weren't in school the day Slick took it over. But now, their fellow students are prisoners - including Ryan's girlfriend! It's up to our two young heroes to battle their way past several dangerous city gangs, then defeat the gang lord to free the students of River City High and restore peace to the panic-stricken populace!
"With its unique character building system and customization, River City Ransom EX truly is the 'RPG of side-scrolling fighting games,'" said Akibo Shieh, Project Lead, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. "We are bringing to life a videogame classic to the Game Boy Advance and we look forward to developing other titles based on this awesome franchise."
- Lively dialogue colors each character. Listen carefully for clues, or smack a punk around if he talks too much.
- Be a mallrat and stock up on food and items. Discover dollars on downed deadbeats.
- The game keeps track of exactly how you play. Load up previous data to fight against yourself (or your friends!).
- Completely customize your game—difficulty, speed, name, look, game balance, and strategy are all yours to control.
- Build up your reputation and form a posse. If you’re bad enough, reformed bosses may even join your crew.
- Discover new characters and techniques every time you play. The journey will adapt to your unique style of gaming!
River City Ransom EX has been rated “T” for Teen by the ESRB. For more information, visit the official River City Ransom Ex web site at www.atlus.com/rcr