Alpha Black Zero is a fast-paced mission based 3rd person tactical shooter with a gripping storyline that will test both your fighting abilities and your intelligence. Dozens of different enemies, all possessing strong artificial intelligence that will punish your mistakes across the huge and challenging levels.
In the science-fiction future of Alpha Black Zero, the player becomes Lieutenant Kyle Hardlaw, commander of a squad of elite soldiers. The Alpha Black Zero team is a specialized military unit used to resolve political conflicts on rebellious planets. They are trained to live in extreme conditions and are capable of dealing with the most horrific combat situations. Each team-member can hold different weapons with different uses, and the player can choose a squad configuration that best suits both the level and player's style.
The player has to achieve a set of mission objectives by using the squad and available resources to solve the vast range of problems and situations he will encounter. What starts as a routine mission on a rebellious planet is quickly overshadowed by the appearance of an unexpected opponent. The player will have to use all the tactical insight and combat skills of Lieutenant Kyle Hardlaw and his Alpha Black Zero team to survive. The game-experience itself varies from high-paced combat to tense stealth missions, propelled by a compelling storyline.
- Squad Based 3rd person shooter that incorporates tactical and stealth elements.
- The ability to play through levels the way you want to… Stealth or Aggressive.
- Wide array of scenarios.
- Choose single player mode or in co-operative mode with up to 5 players.
- Expansive outdoor and indoor levels on various planets.
- An immersive storyline presented in a unique, mature and gritty future universe. Featuring events and intrigue unlike any other game.
- Challenging artificial intelligence that makes enemies behave like they are living opponents. It also provides you with smart teammates that protect you and each other instinctively - yet intelligently listen to the commands you give them.
Release Date: Q3 2004
More articles about Alpha Black Zero