The AI changes include a fix for order delay problems, the allocation of line support units to the front, an artillery Defend issue and some improved unit fatigue handling. The interface changes include a fix for a rare unit report crash and a waypoint deletion issue.
HTTR v2.2.86 Patch Changes
- AI - The wrong value for orders delay was being used by sub-units when the player issued orders, this could result in forces refusing to move off as by the time the units at the bottom got their orders the boss would replan thinking something had gone wrong.
- AI - Line Support (AA, AT etc) units where being allocated to the front, where they quickly died.
- AI - Now when issuing an In-Situ defend, any attached Artillery will stay where it is instead of looking for some where to deploy to.
- AI - Adjusted when forces will stop and rest due to fatigue, before they tended to keep trying to move when units where very tired and would eventually grind to a halt.
- UI - There was a chance the game would crash when a unit attempted to send a report to the player.
- UI - A bug in the way Waypoints where being automatically deleted in the interface as units moved through them would cause your force to replan (most noticeable in Attacks) the next time you gave any other unit an order.
- Scenario - Molenhoek Counterattack scenario tweaked to addresses some play balance problems.
- Establishments - Minor changes to US Airborne Para Infantry Coy and Para Infantry Battalion HQ units - replacing BARs with M1919A6 30 cal LMGs.
More articles about Highway To The Reich