*NOTE* This was originally a press only demo, use unlock password "GTR_Press_Demo"
The game and its features
- “GTR – The Ultimate Racing Game”, is a next generation racing simulation, based on the FIA GT Championship and includes all the cars that race in the series.
- The FIA GT Spa 24H event is also included in the game, featuring more 3D cars running on track simultaneously than any other title in history. It features mind-blowing endurance racing from dusk to dawn.
- The world’s greatest supercars modeled with the most intricate detail ever seen in a game.
- All of the real world tracks meticulously recreated using GPS and CAD print data with detail and accuracy surpassing any other title.
Two completely different Game modes.
- Simulation mode
- Arcade mode- with individual physics to suit every game fan.
The company structure and it’s deep roots in real racing and it’s affiliate companies from the racing industry provides the perfect setup for making a racing Simulation.
In addition to the most accurate racing simulation on the planet, GTR has a completely separate Arcade mode for those gamers who love to throw the car around with wild abandon. The arcade mode is all about fun with thumping music and forgiving handling - a perfect introduction to real racing for the average gamer.
GTR is the Ultimate Racing Game which appeals to ALL kind of gamers.
- 10 officially licensed real world tracks
- 68 officially licensed team specific GT and NGT cars
- Additional unlockable bonuses.
The following car models are included
- Ferrari 550 Maranello
- Ferrari 575 GTC
- Ferrari 360 Modena
- Chrysler Viper GTS-R
- Lister Storm
- Lamborghini Diablo GT-R
- Lamborghini Murciélago R-GT
- Saleen S7-R
- Mosler MT900
- Chevrolet Corvette C5-R
- Porsche 993 GT2
- Porsche 996 Turbo
- Porsche 996 GT3-RS
- Porsche 996 GT3 Cup
- Seat Toledo
- Morgan Aero 8
- BMW Z3 M
- Lotus Elise
- Vertigo Streiff
The following official tracks are included.
- FIA GT Spa 24H
More articles about GTR: The Ultimate Racing Game