Set in Indonesia in the near future, Joint Ops is the largest multiplayer Modern Combat FPS game ever released. Developed using NovaLogic’s enhanced Black Hawk™ engine, with superior multiplayer technology, Joint Ops lets gamers play 150 player games across vast terrains online over NovaWorld.
In Joint Ops gamers will join the ferocious struggle between Joint Operations Forces and Indonesian Rebels, where team work is essential for survival and ultimate victory!
- Explosive 150 player games! Play online with 149 other players via NovaWorld® in the largest Modern Combat FPS EVER! Or, host up to 64 player games online or over a LAN.
- 29 Land, Sea & Air drivable vehicles – Cut through the water in a Mark V boat, rain hell fire from above, while piloting an AH-6 Little Bird, or smash the domineering Stryker through enemy territory and a lot more!
- Take out the enemy & defend with valor with 35 modern-day weapons! Deliver a deadly long range message with a shoulder fired Stinger missile, or kick ass at close range with the M4 rifle with optional M203 grenade launcher.
- HUGE unprecedented jungle environments! Wage war across 31 different terrains that span up to 50KM2, with viewing distances up to 1KM.
- Co-Operative Mayhem! 32 players can team up to take down vicious A.I. opposition over 11 intense and unique Co-Op missions.
- 5 Classes – 7 Countries – Fight as a Rifleman, Engineer, Gunner, Medic or Sniper from either the US, UK, France, Germany, Russia, Australia or Indonesia.
Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising will be in stores from June 16th, 2004 on PC CD ROM. For more information on the game visit the Joint Ops web site: www.jointopsthegame.com .