Changes in Starcraft version 1.11b
- Fixed a bug that allowed SCV's to heal Marines.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Zerg to build without the need for creep.
- Fixed a bug that allowed buildings to be stacked on top of each other.
- Fixed a Mac bug that prevented StarEdit from running.
- Fixed a Mac bug where background music stopped after the first piece.
Changes in Starcraft version 1.11
- Korean text is now preserved when it is sent to or received from Battle.net.
- Fixed a bug that hindered sound on NT machines.
- Fixed a bug that enabled you to make a Command Center slide into a location by building a Comstat Station then canceling it due to lack of resources.
- Fixed a bug related to a Drone flying when surrounded by other units.
- Fixed a bug that would give you an assertion when you tell a drone to burrow as it is about to morph into a building.
- Fixed a bug that caused Templars to fly across the map when interrupting an Archon Merge.
- Fixed a bug involving a drone getting confused when recieving a second build order while in transit to complete the first one.
More articles about StarCraft