Run the Perimeter_update_1.01.exe file.
The update should find the game automatically and apply the changes. When you next run Perimeter the Version number should be 1.01.
Perimeter v1.01 Updates:
- In-game chat window implemented:
- INSERT - Chat to Clan only
- CTRL+INSERT - Chat to all
- Chat window in the game lobby.
- Lobby altered - no 'Create Game' dialog any more, the host chooses the map from within the lobby itself.
- Replay functionality added:
- Replays can be saved from the Statistics screen when a Single Player or Multiplayer game is finished. They can be viewed by choosing the 'View Replay' option from the 'Single Player' menu.
- New multiplayer map:
- GLETSCHER - a new spongeworld with an unclaimed third-level bomb lab sitting in the middle.
More articles about Perimeter