New features in this demo which were not seen in demo 1 include:
- Fully functional mini-quests
- Ultima-style reagent-based spellcasting system!
- The Lycaeum, noble keep of Truth
- Zachariah’s Observatory
- A dozen new NPCs
- Brand new music
- All new in-game GUI
- All new frontend
- Complete day/night/lunar cycle, which can be tracked with a pocketwatch
- Tons of new objects!
- Working telescopes: look at the night sky!
Although not feature-complete, Lazarus Alpha Demo .0 does contain several of the more impressive features which will be appearing in the final release, including:
- A glimpse into the world of Britannia: All of Verity Isle is yours to explore!
- A robust dialogue system
- Beautiful custom artwork
- Vicious monsters and cunning wizards
- Digitally re-mastered orchestral soundtrack