In Nocturne, you play the role of one of the few survivors of the Conception, a mysterious event that has killed off most of the human race. In the ruins of a depopulated Tokyo, your character must decide whether to rebuild the world and save the human race… or finish the job the Conception started.
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne: The Official Strategy Guide’s key features include:
- A 400-page Monster-Size™ guide!
- A full walkthrough, taking you through the entirety of the game.
- Exhaustive details explaining how to get each of the game’s multiple endings.
- Illustrated maps of every level.
- A complete bestiary, covering every monster in the game.
- Instructions detailing how to get Dante, the hero of Capcom’s Devil May Cry™ series, to join your party!
- Our ninja gamers show the reader how to master the Press Turn system, which allows the player to exploit an enemy’s weaknesses to get more attacks in a combat round.
- Itemized tables to help you get the most out of the mysterious Magatama, parasites which grant their hosts new and strange powers.
- Biographies and dossiers on each of your fellow survivors, so you know who to trust and when.
DoubleJump is set to release SMT:Nocturne – The Official Strategy Guide to North America in fall of 2004 to meet the game at retail.
More articles about Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne