Completely redesigned for next-gen consoles, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3 for the Nintendo GameCube gives players the opportunity to command an elite, four-man international anti-terrorist squad. The game features the trademark realism of the Clancy games: immediate, immersive close-quarters action, state-of-the-art in-game cinematics, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell®-quality graphics and a nail-biting plot ripped from today’s headlines. a Split-screen multiplayer capabilities round out the most exciting experience Nintendo GameCube gamers will have this year.
“Nintendo GameCube fans have been searching for a great action game and have been clamoring for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3 for months. Well, clamor no more – the hands-down leader in counter-terrorist gaming has arrived,” said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing for Ubisoft. “Now, whatever their console of choice, gamers can enjoy the industry-leading graphics, intense action, split-screen collaboration and trademark Clancy realism that have established Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3 as one of the best and most popular action titles on the market today.”
About Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3
Command an elite, multinational squad of special operatives against a hidden terrorist foe. In Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3, the third installment in the wildly popular Rainbow Six series, Team RAINBOW races against time to stop terror and unravel a mystery. In locations around the world, from Venezuela and the Dutch Caribbean to Croatia, Italy and the United States, lead Team Rainbow in a desperate effort to prevent a war between Saudi Arabia and the United States.
- Immersive storyline with 15 all-new missions against a new breed of terrorists armed with enhanced AI tactics and tons of firepower
- Split-screen mode for offline 2-player collaboration
- Squad-based, action-oriented gameplay keeps the excitement flowing – lead an international team of 4 elite operatives, each with their own look and personality
- Movie-quality cinematics enhance the immersion in the world of Team RAINBOW
- Incredible graphics and lighting effects
- Trademark Tom Clancy realism
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3 carries an “M” (Mature) rating from the ESRB with a suggested retail price of $49.99.
More articles about Rainbow Six 3