Purge Jihad is an online-only PC computer game. It is a hybrid First-Person-Shooter / Role-Playing-Game set in the near future accounting a war between the diametrically opposed forces of science-fiction (the Order) and fantasy (the Chosen). Technology versus magic. Science versus religion.
Using ESD (Electronic Software Distribution), Purge Jihad is offered in both a free (unregistered) and paid (registered) mode. The free, unregistered trial includes the full game without any time limits but is simply limited to 4 classes. Registered players will have access to all 8 classes.
In a market filled with clones, Purge Jihad establishes itself as one of the most original games. Unique key features including a Prayer System, completely customizable characters, a fully realized RPG system with experience points and character advancements, and support roles that utilizes your character skills.
Online First Person Shooter / Role Playing Game
Customize Characters to Your Tactics
8 Unique Classes
27 Major Skills & 3 Minor Skills
32 Weapons (with Alternate-Firing Modes)
23 Indoor and Large Outdoor Maps
Player Creatable Constructions & Items
Earn and Save Experience Points for the Next Game.
Optional "FPS" Playing Style for New/Casual Players that Starts at Level 11.
Prayer System with Deities: Evod and Mabus.
20 Divine Blesses and 4 Divine Interventions.
Gibs System with Blood Pools, Robotic/Cybernetic debris, and Limb Loss.
Customizable Weapons and Armor Upgrades.
Extensive Voices Messages for All 8 Classes.
- Fixed extra delay Dexterity penality for jumping.
- Dexterity penalities for jumping now apply to falling too.
- Changed Energy regeneration calculations.
- Changed Tenacity rules; it is now possible to make a Double Saving Throw vs Nonvital.
- Disarm now stalls the Barrier/Ward reactivation time.
- Barrier/Wards now have 10 AC. Reactivation time is based off skill percentage.
- NEW sniping 3-round burst fires all 3 bullets before recoil (M20 alt-fire).
- NEW variable (20-50x) high powered scope (Gauss Rifle alt-fire).
- PPS shotgun pellets reduced from 7 to 5; overall damage increased a tiny amount; PPS accuracy greatly increased.
- NEW stack/charge shells attack (PPS alt-fire).
- Defender swings louder; it now has a Dexterity penality (minor) just like any other weapon.
- Phoenix Axe ROF reduced; alt-fire attack now gains full Strength damage bonus, greatly increasing its damage; it now has a Dexterity penality (minor) just like any other weapon.
- Maser is now the WRA1 Laser; clip size reduced from 40 to 30.
- Freezethrower has a slightly increased range, new "fumes" animation, and a new hitwall effect.
- Fixed Ammo Box bug which would report incorrect ammo reserves until you reloaded.
- NEW Wraith attack (WRA1 Laser alt-fire).
- Drain now drains both HP and AP; now 25 Penetration.
- Fixed bug where Drain credit was given before Save vs NonVital.
- EK is now has minor drunkness; drunkness is LOS dependant.
- New Leech attack (Drain alt-fire).
- Server now gives the correct number of reinforcements; no longer capped at 128; fixed the incorrect reinforcement calculation in the in-game F1 menu.
- Switching weapons now unzooms you.
- Eye zoom is now only a single zoom.
- Added extra stunning and jarring if damage is taken while jumping.
- Wins now awards 7000 XP.
- Players now earn 1000 PP after each round.
- Doubled XP for giving items, healing, & resupplying friends.
- Doubled XP for creating and giving friends use of a RADAR or Oracle.
- Doubled XP for repairing.
- Doubled XP for shielding the Portal.
- Zoom text removed, as there is only 1 level of eye zoom now.