Backyard Wrestling 2: There Goes The Neighborhood places gamers deep in the heart of Small Town America, USA. Backyard Wrestling Inc. has announced "your town" as the location of its first live pay per view. They've put a million dollars cash prize on the line for the wrestler who's got what it takes to destroy every obstacle in their way to the main event and ultimately the unified BYW championship.
Defeating the most hardcore backyard wrestlers will not be enough, as the lure of "easy money" has attracted the attention of the most violent professional wrestlers to ever set foot in a ring. When hardcore backyard brawlers, chair-swinging backyard babes and blood thirsty professional wrestlers choose your town as their battle field...There Goes The Neighborhood!
The genre-busting Backyard Wrestling 2: There Goes The Neighborhood boasts an extensive list of new features further breaking the mold of today’s traditional wrestling titles. The implementation of the Enviro-Mental™ engine in BYW2 delivers an unprecedented level of interaction with environments, objects and non-player characters. The new and improved graphic system delivers more polygons on the characters and higher resolution textures in the environments. A completely revamped wrestling and animation system raises the ability to inflict copious amounts of pain to an opponent to nearly infinite levels. Standing and ground based submissions, multi-position grappling, a block button body and an even deeper location-specific damage system all play into the carnage!
Players will battle through both an enhanced single player experience, complete with death matches and a "quest for the belt" mode, or the ever popular, greatly expanded multi-player scenarios. The addition of Online game-play places the mayhem of BYW2 directly in your living room. Talk trash straight to your opponent using the USB Headset and establish yourself as the number one wrestler with the complete online ladder bracketing system. The list of licensed backyard brawlers has grown immensely, including stars from the explosive home video series, as well as some of the craziest pro wrestlers to ever set foot in a ring. The completely redesigned Create-A-Wrestler System allows gamers to get creative and craft their own alter-ego with. The new robust C.A.W. allows for the customization of a backyard brawler from the ground up, including Tattoo's, Face Paint, Customized Clothing, and more!
- Fight it out online! Taunt your opponent using the USB Headset and establish yourself as the number one wrestler in our online ranking system.
- New Enviro-Mental™ game-play engine delivers unprecedented environmental and NPC interaction, as well as vastly improved graphics and damage systems.
- Robust and greatly enhanced Create-A-Wrestler System allows unprecedented freedom in defining the look, style, accessories, body type and move sets! In-game graphics editor lets the player create and edit any design, tattoo, face paint or text, and place it anywhere on the character’s body.
- New wrestling system now includes submission holds, body part specific damage, and a defense system.
- Cutting Edge Soundtrack featuring some of the greatest Rock, Metal, Punk, Hip Hop and Electronic Artists of this generation; including AWK, Body Count, Kool Keith, TSOL and Hazen St.
- Enhanced single player experience complete with re-built levels and a “quest for the belt” mode offers more game-play depth and more replay value.
More articles about Backyard Wrestling 2: There Goes the Neighborhood