New characters entering the ominous world of Warhammer Online will have the opportunity to choose between eight careers before they embark on their journey through Reikland. Various ways players can make a livelihood in the Warhammer Online world are as a:
- Thug, known as a skilled and vicious fighter
- Novice, a devout individual being indoctrinated into their cult
- Sell Sword, eager to learn their trade as a likely young fighter
- Scout, often hired as an adjunct to the militia due to their skills at hunting and tracking
- Rascal, a born opportunist living by their wits
- Petty Crook, actively seeking out a life of crime
- Militia, known for being a young fighter with a strong sense of sprit for community service
- Scribe, hailed for being from the privileged class.
For more detailed information on the various careers available in Warhammer Online and regular game updates, please visit the official Warhammer Online website.