Exclusive partners such as Fanfare Events, Betfair, Sports Soccer and Shoot Magazine have teamed up with Championship Manager to offer fantastic football-related prizes and special offers, and World Soccer is providing a news feed to keep fans up-to-date with footballing news from around the world.
For Championship Manager enthusiasts, the site hosts a number of community forums - which have over 40,000 registered users - where fans from all over the world can discuss the game and get in touch with the game's developers to pass on suggestions.
The site also offers regular Championship Manager 5 downloads, updates on the game's development, and the opportunity for users to create their own Championship Manager "blog" enabling them to create their own pages.
John Webb, Eidos' brand director for Championship Manager says, "As well as being the indispensable guide to all things Championship Manager, we want the site to be a destination for general football fans. Football and Champ Man fans alike will be impressed by how much the site has to offer, especially the new "blog" section allowing users to create their very own online community."
About Championship Manager
- Championship Manager was first released in 1992
- More than 4.5 million Championship Manager games have been sold worldwide
- The top 4 fastest selling PC games ever in the UK are all versions of Championship Manager, with CM4 being the fastest seller with 124,627 (Source: Chart-Track)
- Championship Manager has been cited in 3 divorce cases
- Almost all football managerial vacancies generate application letters from fans citing their Championship Manager record as relevant experience
- Celebrity fans include Robbie Williams, Ant and Dec, Darren Gough, Angela Griffin and countless footballers including Rio Ferdinand, Rui Costa, Gareth Barry, Robbie Fowler, Gary Doherty, Cherno Samba
More articles about Championship Manager 5