"As the first game to use moving dynamic lighting technology for the PlayStation 2, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow continues the franchise's proven ability to move beyond current hardware boundaries," said Tony Kee, Vice President of Marketing for Ubisoft. "Pandora Tomorrow's completely fresh multiplayer game, unparalleled graphics, and innovative light and shadow effects are once again setting the standards for the stealth-action genre."
About Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Inspired by the world of Tom Clancy, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow centers around the story of Sam Fisher, a lone operative waging a one-man war against an Indonesian terrorist network. Empowered with the Fifth Freedom - the right to spy, steal, destroy and assassinate to protect his country - Fisher embarks on a mission that will take him to the farthest corners of the globe and into the shadowy world of international espionage, where he encounters numerous threats and faces the question, "Whom can you trust?"
Exclusive Content for the PlayStation 2
- New Jungle Mission
- Use Sam Fisher's entire range of stealth maneuvers to evade the enemy through a richly detailed Indonesian jungle setting.
- Post-Mission Statistics and Scoring
- After each completed mission, get feedback on your performance: from the number of shots fired, to the number of enemies eliminated, even your time on each level.
- New Alternate Pathways in Revisited Missions
- Complete mission objectives through new pathways. Each new pathway offers its own gameplay challenges and rewards.
- New Booby Trap Gameplay
- Disable explosive devices using a similar mechanic to the innovative lockpick gameplay.
- Listen to in-mission situation reports with your PlayStation 2 headset
- Your remote team will communicate with you via the PlayStation 2 headset. Alarm warnings and personal communications get that much closer.
- The first game to use moving dynamic lighting technology for the PlayStation 2
- The ARGUS mercenaries' torchlight in the multiplayer is the first time a moving dynamic lighting source is incorporated into a PlayStation 2 game - an awesome technical achievement.