Players can explore the lighthouse in three different time settings while taken in by the atmospheric sound effects made famous by its predecessor.
"Last year, we scared the pants off everyone with Dark Fall: The Journal," says Byron Gaum, Product Manager, The Adventure Company. "We can't wait to publish Dark Fall II: Lights Out and take care of their socks too."
- The sequel to the popular and critically acclaimed Dark Fall: The Journal
- More than 50 realistic locations to uncover and explore
- Spectral activity to observe and interact with
- A virtual cast of actors with voice acting by the original Dark Fall cast (the Dark Fall Players)
- Atmospheric sound effects and original music
More articles about Dark Fall: Lights Out