- The third game in the hugely successful Conflict series.
- Fourteen enormous missions will take players deep into the Vietnamese jungle, through small villages, into ruined temples, and down Viet Cong tunnel complexes.
- Dynamic lighting, vegetation that shifts with wind and movement, an abundance of animals, and deformable environments bring the jungle to life.
- Use performance-based points after each mission to develop your characters in 9 skill categories such as Sniper, Medic, and Demolitions.
- A revitalized control scheme allows context sensitive commands such as giving covering fire, guarding civilians, and flanking enemies.
- Splitting paths give players varying options in how to finish missions. Bonus objectives drive players to discover and explore more.
- An era-specific arsenal of over 20 weapons including assault rifles, mortars, and .50 caliber machine guns.
- A wide range of vehicles puts your squad behind the wheel of APCs, Jeeps, tanks, helicopters and river boats.
- Paranoia inducing AI with enemies that set booby traps, strike from hidden areas, and coordinate their attacks in an environment that they are the masters of.
More articles about Conflict: Vietnam