Purge Jihad is an online-only PC computer game. It is a hybrid First-Person-Shooter / Role-Playing-Game set in the near future accounting a war between the diametrically opposed forces of science-fiction (the Order) and fantasy (the Chosen). Technology versus magic. Science versus religion.
Using ESD (Electronic Software Distribution), Purge Jihad is offered in both a free (unregistered) and paid (registered) mode. The free, unregistered trial includes the full game without any time limits but is simply limited to 4 classes. Registered players will have access to all 8 classes.
In a market filled with clones, Purge Jihad establishes itself as one of the most original games. Unique key features including a Prayer System, completely customizable characters, a fully realized RPG system with experience points and character advancements, and support roles that utilizes your character skills.
Online First Person Shooter / Role Playing Game
Customize Characters to Your Tactics
8 Unique Classes
27 Major Skills & 3 Minor Skills
32 Weapons (with Alternate-Firing Modes)
23 Indoor and Large Outdoor Maps
Player Creatable Constructions & Items
Earn and Save Experience Points for the Next Game.
Optional "FPS" Playing Style for New/Casual Players that Starts at Level 11.
Prayer System with Deities: Evod and Mabus.
20 Divine Blesses and 4 Divine Interventions.
Gibs System with Blood Pools, Robotic/Cybernetic debris, and Limb Loss.
Customizable Weapons and Armor Upgrades.
Extensive Voices Messages for All 8 Classes.
Purge Jihad 2.1.1 Build Notes
- Charge Stations and Shrines now take between 10-20 to "pulsate" depending on skill level now.
- Plasma Rifle clip increased from 99 to 100.
- SCRUB ammo burden increased.
- Phoenix Axe ROF increased; primary range reduced; ammo burden increased.
- Fixed reload sound in the Vorpal Crossbow.
- WRA1 Laser clip size increased to 50; the Wraith Attack does less damage and uses 10 ammo now.
- Fixed Enlighten Bless bug that caused it to not give the full +40% XP bonus
- Deliverer no longer gives an XP bonus.
- Fixed bug where team ratio rules did not apply to Team XP earned from destroying Barriers and Barricades.
- Players no longer earn XP from Deliverer kills except on the Portal.