Through the Looking Glass...
The Features Update goes live tomorrow, Tuesday, June 29--so this is your last chance to download the update and grab a head start!
Be prepared to play in new zones, accept new missions and experience other exciting game enhancing additions. Be prepared for the next level of super-powered gameplay.
Through the Looking Glass includes the following new content:
2 New City Zones
- Peregrine Island – This zone, north of Talos Island, is home to the secretive Portal Corporation.
- Rikti Crash Site – In this zone, the Rikti War still rages. Join the battle and keep Earth safe from the alien invaders.
New twists to missions
- 5th Column Prison – When you’re defeated in certain equipped 5th Column bases, you will have more to deal with than a hospital bill.
- Circle of Thorns Crystal Prison – Like the 5th Column, if you are defeated in selected lairs, the Circle of Thorns will have a big surprise in store for you.
- Circle of Thorns Gate Room – The Circle has found a new method of protecting its dark secrets: the Gate Room.
- Circle of Thorns Orichalchum Crystals – Magic can bring power, or magic can bring pain. These crystals have become infused with the Circle’s dark magic, and heroes will often find themselves surprised by the results.
- Tech Danger Lab – Technology can be somewhat unreliable. The only way to find out what the Tech Danger Lab holds is to experiment and observe the results.
Outdoor Mission Maps
- The villains of Paragon City have taken the fight to the streets.
ContactMissionStory Arc Content For levels 40-50
- The sick amusements of the Carnival of Shadows have turned deadly. Learn the source of their powers on your quest to save a single soul.
- Expose the darkness in Countess Crey’s closets and bring her secrets to light at last.
- Begin to plumb the depths of the mysterious Malta Group.
- Nemesis: How far will the Prussian Prince of Automatons go in his bid to conquer America?
- As with many new technologies, Portal Corporation’s advances involve great risks. Venture to alternate realities to keep Paragon City safe from the many hazards of the multiverse.
- Is there any hope for peace between the Rikti and Earth? Not if you don’t keep your eye on the factions that have begun to splinter Rikti society.
- The Praetorian supervillains may well be the greatest threat your fair city has ever faced. Take the battle to their home dimension to keep Paragon City safe.
- Sewer Trial Room – Deep within the sewer system, something is growing. Characters between levels 38 and 40 must battle the Hydra to keep it contained – but be sure to come prepared for a long, hard fight.
- Now your costume can change and evolve with your hero. At 3 locations within Paragon City, you can update your outfit – for a price.
- At levels 20, 30 and 40, you can earn extra costume slots by performing tasks for Icon’s tailors. Now you can customize your look on a daily basis! You may perform these tasks at any level after the initial level.
More articles about City Of Heroes