Developed by Supersonic, Mashed is receiving high praise in the press and is already being hailed as ‘the most addictive game of the year’* by the Official PlayStation® 2 Magazine. It has just featured in their ‘Could be a Classic’ section.
Mashed is a top down racing game that pits up to four players against each other in a gladiatorial racing battle extravaganza. Compete over 13 challenging and diverse environments using whatever means necessary to batter and bruise your opponents into submission, and claim victory for yourself. Using a plethora of weapons or just your driving skills unleash your fury, cause absolute carnage and send your friends to a humiliating defeat!
And it’s not over there! Unique to Mashed, defeated opponents will be able to sit back and target you or other remaining drivers with deadly missile air strikes at their leisure. But whether they target the race leader or decide to enjoy some satisfying revenge is another matter entirely...
- Up to four players at one time, play “all-against-all” or collaborate with friends in the team mode.
- 13 tracks to race on including training ovals, sandy deserts in Egypt, icy mountains and twisting forests.
- Different cars for each track that suit the terrain are waiting for you to master.
- Nine hi-tech weapons to pick up and unleash on your rivals including machine guns, mortars, missiles, shotguns, oil slicks, flamethrowers, mines, barrel bombs and blinding flares.
- Unique new Air Strike system that allows players knocked out of a race to unleash death from the skies on their rivals
- Top down racing more addictive than ever before.
More articles about Mashed