'Kao: The Kangaroo' (NGC/PS2/Xbox/PC) - Screens
by Judy on July 10, 2004 @ 1:40 p.m. PDT
“Kao: The Kangaroo” starts his new adventures for JoWooD Productions not only on the PC, but also on all major console systems. Jumping, running, and boxing, the brave kangaroo hero has to solve many exciting levels and tough challenges. “Kao – The Kangaroo 2,” scheduled for October 2004, is among the first games released for several systems simultaneously: XBOX, Playstation 2, GameCube, and, of course, PC.
- More than 20 colorful, detailed levels to explore, spread across 5 unique worlds, from the Arctic to Australia.
- Amazing new vehicles including a snowboard, a catapult, a pelican, a water barrel, even a whale!
- 7 fighting techniques to master, from boomerang throwing to devastating tail attacks, over 30 challenging enemies to overcome!
- Power-ups to collect, hidden areas to find, and bonus levels to explore.
- Simple, user friendly control system.
Related articles, Click here!