Taken from "Manchester United Club Football 2005", coming to PlayStation 2, Xbox and PC this October, the players attended a special modelling session for the new game, which features the most accurate player likenesses and strip detail of any football game.
ABOUT THE CLUB FOOTBALL 2005 RANGE
For the new season, the Club Football 2005 range is bigger and bolder with a new game engine to power faster and more responsive gameplay. With twice the amount of official team content in each game, great skill moves and new game modes including Career, Practice and classic Scenarios, the new Club Football 2005 range will bring players even closer to the heart of the action and the heart of their team.
- Play a real game of football: Accelerated core gameplay engine and new animation system makes for incredibly responsive gameplay with precise control.
- Fast and fluid gameplay: With an immediate response between the gamer and the player on the pitch, see players react at lightning speed - including goalkeepers with refined AI and animations.
Real skills: A host of new skill moves including: the Quick 135-degree pass. Plus: dummies, close control, fakes, cancels and fine positioning adjustment.
- Incredibly detailed players and stunning visual effects: The most detailed head and body modelling system enhanced with new player facial animations displaying real detail and emotional quality.
- More football action specific to your team! Play in Domestic, European and Custom matches and tournaments, plus new game modes including Career, Practice and Scenarios:
- Double the amount of official club content! The most official, team-specific content of any football game including an exclusive and individual opening sequence, filmed at each club. All new Club Album section with masses of memorabilia to unlock through the new credit points system, including behind the scenes videos.
More articles about Club Football 2005