Patch v126.96.36.199 Fixes :
- System performance optimizations including AGP and CPU.
- Fixed mouse movement when player is sighted.
Patch v188.8.131.52 Fixes :
This update is optional and is not required. However.. if you are experiencing the following problems, this update is the fix for them.
Menu freeze after the intro movie
"Incompatable" error messages
Patch v184.108.40.206 Fixes :
- Added a smaller wedge to incoming sniper shots (Able to find snipers easier)
- Added a filter to the menu screen so servers that are not compatible are grayed out and unable to join them.
- Added more filters to the game list in the NovaWorld menu.
- Fixed bug in vehicle re-spawning that caused them to face the incorrect direction
- Fixed bug that caused certain vehicle spawn points to spawn way too many vehicles.
- Fixed bug with ATV's not being able to exit the water correctly.
- Several some more map bugs and cleanup.
- Added optimizations to player models.
- Fixed several map bugs.
Patch v220.127.116.11 Fixes :
- Fix made for players being punted out of Co-Op.
- Fix added for several system crashes.
- Fix made to stop emplaced weapons from detaching from vehicles
- Goals now transmit in Co-Op mode. Hit your Goals key to see them (defaults to G)
- Users can now double click the NW menu to join a game, instead of having to click “Join”.
- Added a death animation when users hit CTRL+R.
- Changed the player’s square color while attached to vehicle. (Now has a white “X” on it)
- Added a new large map to the “M” key.
- Added in files that did not ship with the game that can be used for user created maps, in anticipation of the mission editor being released in the near future.
- Added a “distance to” in meters on the outside of the spin map for command points off the spin map.
- Added a command line command to allow the users to host without running the system test. Add a “/serveonly” to the end of the “Target” window in the Joint Ops shortcut to enable a serve only build.
- Waypoints now work correctly in Co-Op. They now auto-advance when users get within the waypoint area.
- Medic revives now work in Co-Op.
- Got letters of enemy command points to display on respawn screen