"I feel innovation is incredibly important in the video game industry. With The Guy Game we set out to do something completely different than what had been done before," said Jeff Spangenberg, CEO of TOPHEAVY Studios. "We feel that guys will be extremely pleased with the final result."
Features of The Guy Game include:
- 20 outrageous episodes featuring interviews, stunts and challenges with over 60 attractive college babes;
- Hosted by funnyman Matt Sadler, as seen on MTV and winner of HBO's National Talent Search;
- Smackdown with up to four players. Top scorer becomes "President" and makes the rules; low scorer loses influence and respect;
- Over 1000 popular trivia questions from the worlds of sports, movies, TV and more;
- Choose one of eight sexy babes to be a personal cheerleader;
- Find out who has the biggest Ballz in high-speed action mini-games such as Ballz Out, Ballz In and Ballz Shotz;
- Features the world famous Hottie Challenge.
The Guy Game is rated 'M' by the ESRB and is scheduled for release in August. More information can be found online at http://www.theguygame.com.
More articles about The Guy Game