Set in the not too distant future, Earth has succumbed to a race of extra-dimensional creatures. With the future of mankind at stake, all hopes for restoring peace and order rest on the shoulders of a young boy, his sister and their rag-tag posse of militants.
With a compelling plot driven story, Future Tactics is a stunningly animated, turn-based tactical RPG (Role Playing Game) built around a highly complex battle engine. In order to survive, players are going to need all their wits about them, making best use of the characters and terrain, in order to blast the invading creatures back to their own dimension.
Fusing together a combination of unique enemy AI and deformable landscapes means that no two games are ever the same. Take turns using ballistic or projectile weaponry to eliminate the enemy over a variety of fully destructible environments. As battles rage, create huge craters, blast buildings into ruins and turn towering mountains into gapping chasms.
Future Tactics is not short on its 'Weapons of Mass Destruction', as players fight titanic solitary battles in Story Mode or engage against human opponents in multiplayer Battle Mode. Turn the tide of the alien invasion. Stand united.
Welcome to the future.
- A unique, turn-based tactical combat engine that's all about the action, not the stats, leaving you more time for destruction.
- Really leave your mark on a deformable terrain that changes as you destroy it. Blast holes in the wall, make canyons out of meadows and send boulders flying.
- Ultra modern AI-opponents react intelligently to each of your draws.
- Compelling story in the 19-level single player Story Mode. Build to suit with an experience point system that lets you upgrade your team with more powerful weapons.
- Two-player customisable Battle Mode lets you modify the handicaps, power-ups and victory conditions.
- 9 uniquely stylised high-polygon RPG characters, each with their own personality and attitude, let loose in a 3D world that is just as rich and full of surprises as they are.