Fixlist Wildlife Park version 1.17
- Main menu settings: adjusting music volume improved to instant effect
- Cancel button for selling animals fixed.
- Problems with option “restart park” fixed
- Visitors` needs don’t increase so fast anymore, handling is easier.
- Fixed: Crashes when building enclosure outside the park
- Fixed: Crashes when selling several animals during pause-mode.
- Button “next animal facility of this kind” malfunctions fixed.
- Button “next personal facility of this kind” malfunctions fixed.
- Faults text problems fixed.
Fixlist Wildlife Park version 1.12
- Problems with Pentium4 and XP: compatibility mode isn’t necessary any more.
- Building option climbing facility: text problem fixed
- Parameter path construction and animal’s world can be accessed easier.
Fixlist Wildlife Park version 1.10:
- File mapping can be deactivated by editing the config.ini file. (filemapping=0)
- Crashes regarding the interaction of visitors and central buildings fixed
- Reduced defecation
- Defecation can be turned off by changing the config.ini file (NoShit=1)
- Cheat mode activation: ALT-F2
Fixlist Wildlife Park Version 1.07
- The sign „toilet“, shown in the menu, couldn’t be chosen: eliminated
- Visitors walked through fences if signs were placed on the path: Signs can’t be placed on a path anymore. Attention – already placed signs have to be removed.
- Orca, dolphin and white shark couldn’t be satisfied
- If videocodecs were uninstalled or corrupted, the logo animation couldn’t be shown and the game didn’t start.
- Wrong description at the high security fence
- Level 19 was too tough
- Animals didn’t defecate enough – raised by 400%
- Function of water filters was corrupted
- Animals got stuck and had to be caught and released again to solve the problem
- The panel “animal stranded” got too much attention and has been replaced by a news window
- Employees didn’t recover fast enough: improved recovery
- Panda mutated into an elephant after becoming sexually mature
- Very angry visitors littered around the trash bins, this feature is now removed.
- Animal’s voices and sounds playback was corrupted while playing in turned view.
More articles about Wildlife Park