Dragon Empires' lore tells that the Twins are of the bloodline of Fortitude's original human founders. Separated shortly after their birth following a bungled raid by hired outlaws, they were discovered and raised separately; Kite became a strong survivalist and excelled in combat, while Mooneye evolved a natural mastery of magic
As they neared adulthood, both Kite and Mooneye were summoned separately by Fin Greenwater and Quill Redwing, the bird and fish dragons, who revealed their true relationship and divulged their powers, including a psychic link between each other, which is mediated by the two dragons.
When Dragon Empires goes live, Kite and Mooneye will present a potent force on Fortitude as they strive towards their greater goal, but only the dragons know truly what this may be. Select players will meet and receive high-level quests from them in the game, which may unravel their ultimate destiny...
Dragon Empires live testing is now in its second preliminary phase, with the full Beta Test programme commencing shortly. To discover more about the Twins and sign up for the Beta Test, go to: www.codemasters.co.uk/dragonempires
ABOUT DRAGON EMPIRES
- Experience an alternate reality that is immersive, compelling, hugely exciting in its scope and visually breathtaking. Dragon Empires, Codemasters' revolutionary MMORPG, presents a world where thousands of players will adventure, socialise, trade and fight with each other in a massive player driven world:
- No other MMORPG offers more choice or player interaction within the game world than Dragon Empires as you become part of the biggest economic and political system ever in a persistent world.
- An unprecedented array of experiences for the player, including adventuring, exploring, hunting, trading, PvP combat, fighting Clan V Clan wars and sieging cities.
- Become emperor of the world. Gain the loyalty of your fellow adventurers; create a clan, then conquer enemy cities one by one.
- 5 unique Empires, each overseen by a patron Dragon, whose personal attitude and appearance shapes each of their lands in tone and appearance.
More articles about Dragon Empires