Players build up their own countries and increase their influence in the broader world while competing against a sophisticated A.I. Along the way, players make use of economic sanctions, political alliances, and military actions to wage their battles. Players have the ability to fine-tune each country’s performance, from creating or breaking treaties, to making tactical decisions in particular military conflicts.
SuperPower 2 Features:
- 193 real countries, each equipped with realistic data drawn from the U.S. Military’s databases.
- Sophisticated A.I. designed to realistically simulate each country
- Real-life combat situations, with multiple forces joining and leaving battles as the balance of power shifts
- Real-time and turn-base gameplay
- Modular units building
- SuperPower 2 supports multi-player for LAN and Internet play.
- Multiplayer for up to 32 players in a variety of styles, including world domination, economic master, and many others.
SuperPower 2 is completely moddable. Tools will be released with the game to allow everyone individually customize the game. Dedicated modders will be able to create completely separate mods, set in worlds totally different from the SP2 context.
More articles about SuperPower 2